This is my blog and I'll do it my way. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Remember you..

We probably met only once..
you never talk to me from the start..
when you walk and past me..
and didn't turn back..
it was hard for me..

In the middle of night, a rain storm fell..
I can't slept and you're the one I had thought about..
like a habit, I hold my pen and wrote..
all about you, and try to slept again..

You're my everything..
an unforgettable person that I will longing for is leaving me..
I'm hurting from this separation, and I lack so much..
please for forgive me..

No matter how hard I try..
no matter how much I try to erase..
I still remember..
because you're the first boy I ever like..

I guess, I'm a bad girl..
like a fool, I let go of one boy..
when he was here, I didn't have the courage to make a move..
I was a coward..

I still wondering like this everyday..
I miss you so much..
but you'll never appear in front of me again..

Remember you..
that is what I'll always do..

No comments:

Post a Comment