This is my blog and I'll do it my way. Enjoy!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Chronology..

Beginning:
Since I saw your face
my heart always wondering
"who is he?"
the person who tied my sight

It's rare to heard a knock on the door of my heart
 If there's any, when I open, no one outside
but lately I feel like there's a guest
without invitation willing to look in during lonely accompany me..

Developments:
Something that is unexpected
are often happen to us
is it a destiny in life?
or it just a coincidence?

I don't know why suddenly
in my heart, I always miss you
I want to express, but I'm helpless..

Sound of the wind, please hear me
how's my adorable sweet heart?
I'm here, waiting for him
still hoping to be in his heart

Conflict:
Who is able to withstand the aggrieved
when love being bombarded with obstacle
my sacrifice was wasteful, when I'm not able to have you..

How long should I be like this?
how long must you abuse my heart ?
where are the promises that you made before; when I give you my love?
you would never imagine how ruin my heart is..

I can imagine, you begin to change
when you are far away there
whereas I could only dream
to be with you someday

because of that, you create a gap
our relationship became distant
and your arrogance begin to significant
you just ignore me as I'm not there..

Climax:
break up with her!
so I did not competed
I hate yourself who can't make a decision

I cried when I imagine how cruel had you've been  towards me
you cheated on me and go on her
I'm crying when letting you go from my life
should always you know, I am the heart that you've hurt..

You'll never know how broken my heart, as I return and saw you with a new lover
over the long separated years
I thought you had change
but it appears that your promises are left as a memories
my heart cried with a thousand question
why, why, and why?
from afar I saw you went away
I hope you're happy with her by your side..

Denouement:
I must admit
it's hard to let you go
at the end, I back off for the sake of you and her..

I always pray for your happiness
with her, the girl you cherished
even though my heart hurt so much
I know, love is something that we can't force..

Ending:
Now, I'm alone
climb the days to come without you by my side
at the time when lonely comes surrounding me
the nature mute, seemed to understand
that our story had come to the end

Now I walked, and went away
because my love had been betrayed
it's painful for me to face it
my sacrifice unappreciated

Now I'm willing with everything
although the pain is still left
what's wrong had I made?
what sin had I done towards you?
god, give me your guidance
I accept all the things that you had planed for me
enough for now, you had hurt me, repeatedly
don't you ever come back, with a willing mind, I let you go..

A chronology from someone love story..








No comments:

Post a Comment