This is my blog and I'll do it my way. Enjoy!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Millionaire's first love..

Have you watch 'Millionaire's first love' before?
If you don't, then you have to!!
It's my first Korean movie I ever watch.
I had watched this before, but yesterday I watched it again after I watched the female lead in 'Running Man'..
It was a sad yet romantic story..
You won't regret it if you watch the movie.. 


The male lead is my favorite actor, Hyun Bin..
the female lead is Lee Yeon-hee

You can read the summary here:


Some of the scene in the movie..
Jae-kyung find cari Eun-whan after he recall the promise he made with her a few years ago....
Eun-whan didn't expect that Jae-kyung remember it..
Eun-whan take Jae-kyung for a motorcycle ride..
Eun-whan snap a picture of Jae-kyung after she make up him a bit..
This is what Jae-kyung looks like Eun-whan snap his picture.. Funny is it??
This is on their on the way back home from working at the farm to
earn some money to buy their props for the school project..
At this time, Jae-kung didn't fall for her yet..
Jae-kyung ask Eun-whan to apply some flower juice to his fingers..
He did that because he want Eun-whan to be happy..
They search for dandelions..
Did you know?
When we blow a dandelion and make a wish, that will come true..?
Waktu Jae-kyung at a roof top....
This is when Eun-whan said that she's sleepy..
she told Jae-kyung that she want to take a nap for 3 minutes only..
Then, after she said "saranghae", the first snow fall..
want to know what happen next?
watch it!!

That's all the scene that I can find..
If you want to get self-satisfaction, watch the whole movie okey..


http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-movie/a-millionaires-first-love-watch/
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment