This is my blog and I'll do it my way. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Something for my heart..

"Our love will never unite..
At this time, in this world..
Maybe we'll be togerther..
Someday up there..
For now, let me take care of your love..
Forever.."

" You maybe out of my sight..
but not out of my mind.."

" Earth may stop rotating..
birds may stop flying..
candles may stop melting
fish may stop swimming..
heart may stop beating..
but I'll never stop thinking about you.."

" I know it is time for me to forget everything about you..
but I'm not fully prepared..
I'm sorry..
I just keep thinking about you all the time..
I can't be like this forever..
I know, one day we'll be far apart..
I have to deal with it...
sooner or later, that day will come..
so please..
allow me to keep your name in my heart..
so I can move on with the sweet memories of you.."

" You are just beside me..
but I felt like we are hundred miles apart..
why...??"


I wonder why I keep thinking about you all the time..





No comments:

Post a Comment