This is my blog and I'll do it my way. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

More then anyone in the world..

Without any permission..
I've fallen in love..
that person won't know about someone like me..
doesn't even have the slight knowledge..
such a fool..

More then anyone in the world, I love you..
the word that's so engraved into my heart..
the tears that has swelled up within my eyes, represent my love..
and those tears are you..
I love this love that start without a permission..
even if it will hurt deeper, I want to continue until the end..
even if there's no end to it..

If the heart is racing, then love will race together too..
even if I don't get to see the person I love at times like now..
love still run continuously..

More then anyone in the world, I love you..
you don't seem to realize that..
those tears that are flowing down to above my lips, are so passionate..
those tears represent me..
even if my heart, that only have you was to explode..
I want to love 'till the end..
even if there's no ending, I love you..
Perhaps..
until now, you're the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment