This is my blog and I'll do it my way. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Our last met..

Before you go, look at me for a moment
because it can be that we'll never meet again
assume this as our last met and don't ever regret on what had happen..

There's so much thing I had done for you
but maybe there's nothing to you, and it's hurts me to know it
for that, forgive me for disturbing your serenity in life that never need my present..

Test?
is it a test for me??
the end is not wonderful like a dream but it's a nightmare instead
you, the one I have been longing for, easily gone and disappear
is it suppose to be like this?
you've change..

I accept the farewell..
all of this as a reminder to me..
I'll just let that dreams goes by with you..

It's time to..
let you go??
can I do that????

No comments:

Post a Comment