This is my blog and I'll do it my way. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Afraid of love, 'coz that love is you!

At this rate I might go crazy..
no, actually I already might be crazy about you..
at this rate I might die..
no, actually without you I might not be able to live..

An impossible love in this world..
someone I absolutely shouldn't love..

The more I turn away from you..
the more I miss you..
I'm afraid of this constantly frightening love..
I even miss your shadow..
I'm afraid that you are the one..
I love..

I should have just passed you by.. 
I shouldn't love you..!

Will you teach me?
what should I do to escape this fate??

I love you, I love you..
I love you 'till death..
even if my heart hurts like crazy..
even if my tears don't stop..
even if I can't love you..
I love you..

I'm afraid to love you..
what should I do???

No comments:

Post a Comment