This is my blog and I'll do it my way. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blind

Even if I wait for you everyday and be the first person to give you a smile, you don't know..
I had my lunch with you and order you favorite food, you still don't know..
I'm standing in front of you but I'm invisible..
and your eyes look past me..

This once, just one, please look at me..
the more you feel, the more you feel..
I become more and more invisible..
at the end of my prayers...
I hope that you will find me so that I can have you in my arms..

In the cold rainy day I try to keep you warm but you don't know..
I try my best to hide my tears and smile for you but still, you didn't realize it at all..
I'm cold but I'm flowing towards you..
I hate myself for being too stiff..

My heart is cracked, cut and broken..
at the end of a rough day..
when I'm broken into pieces, would you able to see me?

You can't see me, so I love you like this..
even your fingerprints at the corner..
  I strongly engraved them to me..

You can't see, so you say that look pitch-black outside..
you endlessly look outside without knowing..

Are you gonna be like this forever..
can see anyone accept, me?

No comments:

Post a Comment