This is my blog and I'll do it my way. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

To his girl..

He talks about you, about how great person you're..
and he smiles every time he do that..
just like how I was, when I saw him for the first time..
Even if he's always 10 minutes late, just smile and let it pass..
he doesn't even know how loyal you towards him, so he'll always curious about you like a fool..

Don't hold back the words 'I love you'..
be the first to apologize when you has a small fight with him..
and if by chance when he thinks of me and hurt..
just act like there's nothing happen even if you feel sad..

If sometimes he complains about stupid things..
always soothe him with a smile..
When he drop you off always turn around another time to look..
And if he tries to break up with you, be stubborn and hold on to him..

Why is it now that I've come to realize all these things?
Why is it I feel like I've done the best I could before?
For one day..
Just one day, I could trade place with you..
I'll show him all the love I couldn't before..

It's true I still love him..
and its true that I still wait for him like a fool..
Even though I think about the past in my heart everyday..
but it's he who left me and look elsewhere..

It's him that will be by your side..

Everything happen for a reason..
Maybe he's just not meant to be for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment