This is my blog and I'll do it my way. Enjoy!

Friday, April 22, 2011

I'll wait for you until the school ends..

I write your name on this white paper..
the warm smile I saw everyday except holidays..
even though, that smile was not for me..
is this love?
even when I close my eyes, I still can see you..

I'll be waiting for you..
although I know that my love was unrequited..
you let me know..
that this love was a lie..
I'll never let it go..
because that love is you..

I'm walking in my memories with you..
they have a special area deep inside my heart..
what should i do??
even in my dreams, your figure wander in my mind....

Please look at me like the faraway stars..
can't you be the one in my heart..?

http://matcuoi.com
I'm just lucky if you can 'SEE' me..



  

No comments:

Post a Comment