This is my blog and I'll do it my way. Enjoy!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Should I confess?

Today, I stared blankly at the sky..
I calmly drew your face..
your lip to your pupils are lovable all today of all days..

Now, I should try to forget about you..
now, I will not look at you..
Only for me is you..
It can't be no other person..
I want you to know my heart now..

Should I confess??
Do you know my heart only looks at you everyday?
If you only stay with me then nothing bad would happen..
will you stay by my side??

Should I run where you are?
now I want to know your heart..
I just need that..
I can't imagine you gone a day..
can you accept my heart??

Your tiny expression..
the way you talk, doesn't matter..
you want to confess..

love you..
I love you..
I love you more than anyone in the world..
if I am allowed this love then nothing bad would happen..
Only you would make it acceptable..

Will you get the courage?
now I want to know your heart..
there's nothing I want more..
I can't live a day without you..
I will only love one person, you...

http://www.emocutez.com
I dedicate this for my soul mate..
I know he is somewhere out there..
Waiting me patiently.. ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment